Saturday 24 May 2014

I'm still alive!

Massive problems with my internet connection at the moment i.e I haven't got one!

Whilst away on holiday, unbeknown to me, SKY took over my provider O2. No problem?

I'm afraid it's not that simple...what is?

They also cut my signal and are now telling me I can't be re-connected as there is no room on the exchange. The same exchange that I had a space on with O2?...Nice!

So I'm using my mate Phil's to post this.

Anyway that's my problem.

I hope to see some decent stuff over my 6 day break.

Things started poorly, dipping on the Bee-eaters and Red-backed Shrike at Flamboro'. This morning things picked up when I found a Ring Ouzel in the village. Not a great pic' but I only had a split second...


I also recently popped down to Spurn to see the Sub-Alpine Warbler in Canal Hedge.

No comments: