Monday 16 January 2012

First Impressions

Having spent the weekend at Holmpton and having driven from Spurn to Withernsea (11 miles) it was interesting to note the various habitats along the route. Most of you will be familiar with the "Spurn end" of things but I was surprised at the potential of things further north.
Holmpton, in case you haven't been, is a surprisingly wooded village with a decent amount of coastal scrub. Towards Withernsea there are some promising coastal fields and a decent Sewage Works. On the outskirts of Withernsea is a small airfield.

A short note of thanks to my followers who stuck with me through the dearth of posts over Christmas and New Year. My Stat' counter kept on turning! Feel free to add yourself to the followers section of the Blog so I can see who you are!

No comments: