Saturday 23 February 2019

TENGMALM'S OWL - Aftermath!

So, no sign again this morning. My potential travelling buddy is on site and I'm praying it turns up for him and his brother...and the rest, some of which are still travelling. Been there..,know the feeling!!! Not pleasant.

Is it over? Who knows!

Having been Captain Sensible on this occasion (believe me it was hard) at least I scored MEGA points on the home front. As mentioned many times before I've "got away with murder" for many years for which I am eternally grateful, so when the good lady says no...it has to be no.  Another of my Dad's sayings...

"If the Queen's not happy the King is in trouble"! (or words to that effect).

She's right of course but boys will be boys...just not this time. In the past I've beat myself up over poor strategy, this time I had it sorted, I just couldn't put the plan into operation.

Detached thumb ligaments isn't ideal...


Guess I could always draw a TO on it! Ironically it's called a BLOCK!!!

Roll on Texas...

UPDATE: 9.20 !!!!!! MEGA Shetland TENGMALM'S OWL again Mainland
 
That's the game we play....tough sometimes...


No comments: