Wednesday 2 January 2019

A time for reflection

I've been here before...as with most things I've written!!

How long does Flu last? Too long! Being laid up at least gives me plenty of time to catch up on overdue Birdy tasks, many of which I'm always putting off until tomorrow. Having said that I've really enjoyed editing a few pics, updating my records etc etc.

I've also updated my trusty lists for the coming campaign. The LDV is filling up but Duff is always the last to succumb, so I don't intend making a visit until later in the month. Maybe the American Wigeon will pay us a visit?

Locally, the main focus will be on the Village, with timely visits to other areas when need be...some may be rather rapid! I'm taking part in the BTO EWBS and I've got a square down Snakey...which is handy! Maybe you'd like to give it a go?  My only trip planned this year (so far) is my Spring visit to my beloved Texas. We'll be based in Galveston for the whole 3 weeks (April 12th - May 5th). I haven't decided on my strategy for the trip yet but I am tempted to try a Galveston Island list...might be fun.

Hoping to feel more like it by the weekend...

No comments: