Wednesday 4 July 2018

Back in the groove

I've been totally engrossed in the fantastic World Cup competition. It's easily the most exciting and dramatic Football I've watched for a long time. Last nights Belgium v Japan game was simply magnificent! Cruel ending for Japan who tried harder than I've seen any team try...in 30C!!!

Our turn tonight!? No comment...yet! Just watched Sweden v Switzerland...we'll never have a better chance. Hang on...I've said that before!!!

This morning I followed up on a report of an influx of Little Gulls (P.124, S.93) at Kilnsea Wetlands. I managed to obtain brief and distant views of around 20 birds before they headed off towards the Humber.





All good with the laptop...which is obviously a BIG relief! Can't get far without it and the smartphone these days. Progress?

No comments: