Sunday 2 July 2017

Family

What keeps this crazy globe turning.

My grandsons 2nd birthday today, so it's over to Leeds this afternoon. Then on Friday we leave for Italy and Lake Garda for my younger sons wedding the following Monday (no birding...well maybe just a little).


So, if you still need ELEGANT TERN and/or BLACK-BROWED ALBATROSS, be on high alert during this period!!!

....................................

I'll post a few of my better efforts from the Pyrenees before I depart.

....................................

I'm also in the process of updating my Spurn list in line with the forthcoming changes. Don't worry I won't be expressing personal opinions on certain splits/lumps...not this time!

It's been nice looking back on some highlights... particularly RED-EYED VIREO and CLIFF SWALLOW. I DO like my Stateside stuff...

...or maybe today...

MEGA Aberdeens PACIFIC SWIFT NE of Cruden Bay at Longhaven over quarry



Another one to get later.!?

No comments: