Sunday 13 November 2016

A wonderful November day?

Can't say that very often, especially after yesterday!
 
A four mile walk this morning with Louise from Skeffling to Welwick...and back, produced decent views of a ring-tail Hen Harrier (at the Welwick end)...

Disappearing towards Skeffling
After some lunch out I dropped Louise back home and headed for the current entertainment centre that is Stone Creek. Quite a few admirers there when I arrived around 2pm. I'd spent a good 30 mins cruising the Sunk Island roads in a vain search for the RLB, consolation was found in the form of 5 Whooper Swans in a brassica field...
 
 
The sun was still "out" so I positioned myself along the minor road with the sun behind me and enjoyed a nice hour watching the 2 ring-tail Hen Harriers. They performed brilliantly...
 
 
 
The SEO's are always impressive as well...
 
 
 
Supermoon preview on the way home...just in case it's cloudy tomorrow...
 
 

No comments: