Monday 27 June 2016

List update

As you may have read I tried to cram as much Birding in as I could during the pre-operation period knowing that I'd be laid up for quite a while afterwards. As a consequence I didn't update my lists. Now I have all the time in the world so I've done it. Lists are very personal and to be honest pretty boring to other birders! Anyway...for the record I've managed to increase my Patch year total to 149 and my Spurn to 133 (I think). Whilst checking through the additions I noted that I'd achieved second records for Golden Oriole and Rough-legged Buzzard. Also I'd seen my first local Turtle Dove for 10 years, which considering the plight of this bird is hardly surprising.

Things are progressing slowly regarding the hip but no matter. I've plenty of things to keep me occupied and I want it to heal properly...obviously!

England v Iceland this evening could make the BP soar!

A few decent birds Stateside at the moment.

No comments: