Sunday 2 November 2014

Bus birding

A couple of examples from today...

Female Sparrowhawk in front for a good 400m working a hedge.

Buzzard sat in field 20 yds away by a bus stop.

Helps the day go by...and today was a long one.

...................................................................................

E.YORKS...BLACKPOLL WARBLER... Easington on Seaside lane!!!

I had two seperate hour+ windows during my all day shift but by 10.30 news has dried up so I went to the cafe with Louise instead! Great beans on toast. Tremendous find from Mick Turton. I also had a heads up call from Steve Exley...cheers pal. Photos here. I'm old enough to have seen the Flamborough bird at Danes Dyke in 1993 so no panic Yorkshire wise. It would have been a superb Patch tick tough. Another American bird on the East Coast. I live in hope!


No comments: