Friday 17 June 2011

Rain Check...



Plans on hold regarding the W.W.S. I've decided to go Sunday as the forecast tomorrow doesn't bode
well for pleasant viewing! Trying to pick it out on the sea in strong wind and rain doesn't do it for me...
I'd arranged to go with some lads from the NE but looking at the forecast at lunchtime...



...sorry just got distracted by my first viewing of Lady Gaga!? I used to love Star Trek!

...I decided to contact them a.s.a.p. to cancel. Forecast much better for Sunday. If I'm honest there are some birds I want to see and some I have/need to see. This bird definitely fits into the latter category. Pity it doesn't look like this...yet!



...but it doesn't. Rarity value only I'm afraid...but, it's got to be done.

So, off at 5 on Sunday...seats still available...

No comments: